Our Christian Counseling Degree focuses on equipping the student for a career in Spirit-led counseling.
Careers include private practice, schools, hospital, nonprofit service, church, behavior healthcare organizations.
What you'll learn
- Integrate basic psychological theories with the scriptures
- Basic knowledge and skills to become an effective Christian Counselor
- Learn how to setup your own practice
- Understand biblical foundations in counseling
- Understand why soul issues must be dealt with
- Development of the student's personal life
Empower students for Christian counseling in the local church.
Bachelors of Arts in Christian Counseling
Degree program to prepare the student for the counseling of various individuals with varying backgrounds in a faith-based perspective. Careers include agencies, private practice, school, hospitals and behavior health care organizations.
Total Credit Hours 120
Bachelors = 120 Credit Hours - $39 per Credit Hour = $4,680
- BIST 203: Church History Course
- CBUS 219: Business Ethics Course
- COUS 224: Grief Counseling Course
- BIBT 231: Soteriology Course
- FIN 235: Finance Overview Course
- PSY 236: Psychological Science Course
- PSY 249: Psychology in the Real World I Course
- CETH 256: Christian Ethics Course
- SOLT 257: Soul Issues I Course
- PSY 273: Psychology: The Neurological Study Course
Payment options: All financial transactions are paid through the electronic payment system. All transactions are secure and confidential. Through Student’s log-in, students can register and access all of their records, including all financial transactions in their personal accounts.
Refund Policy: Registration fees are non-refundable. CCU offers students three (3) business days from the date of payment to obtain a full refund of the registration fee. Any student who registers in advance for their course, and then cannot take the classes will be returned all their registration. However, once the course has started and the student has attended 15% of the scheduled classes, no refund will be granted. Once a student enrolls in a course, whether online, by mail, or in person, they are already officially registered, and all withdrawal policies and fee refunds apply automatically.