The Bachelor of Arts in Christian Leadership prepares students for Christian service in the marketplace and also making Godly plans and decisions in the business world.
Careers include Ministry Entrepreneur, Business Owner, Business Investor, Managerial Roles, Pastoral Ministry, Non-profit organizations.
What you'll learn
- Understand the strategies for effective stewardship of assets, resources and capital.
- Understand human resource development and essentials of team building.
- Understand leadership roles and management.
- Foundations for successful leadership
- Learn how to develop budgets and manage employees and volunteers.
- Understand business ethics from a biblical perspective.
- Apply biblical principles to overcoming the poverty mindset. How it applies to leadership and ministry.
- Understand the scriptural basis for the expansion of the Kingdom of God into all areas of the society.
Bachelor of Arts in Christian Leadership
Degree program teaches the biblical foundations of leadership. Areas of study include vision casting, team building and human resource development and church ministry administration. Careers include pastoral ministry, administration, management and non-profits.
Total Credit Hours 120
Bachelors = 120 Credit Hours - $39 per Credit Hour = $4,680
- COMM 417 Communication in Business Course
- MBUS 436 Business Mgt & Human Psychology Course
- LED 445 Discovering Your Purpose as a Team Course
- LED 476 Foundations for Successful Leadership I Course
- LED 478 Foundations for Successful Leadership II Course
- FIN 479 Asset Valuation Course
- BUS 493 Business Models: Networking/Innovating/Globalizing
Payment options: All financial transactions are paid through the electronic payment system. All transactions are secure and confidential. Through Student’s log-in, students can register and access all of their records, including all financial transactions in their personal accounts.
Refund Policy: Registration fees are non-refundable. CCU offers students three (3) business days from the date of payment to obtain a full refund of the registration fee. Any student who registers in advance for their course, and then cannot take the classes will be returned all their registration. However, once the course has started and the student has attended 15% of the scheduled classes, no refund will be granted. Once a student enrolls in a course, whether online, by mail, or in person, they are already officially registered, and all withdrawal policies and fee refunds apply automatically.