The Bachelor of Arts in Personal Coaching will equip students to develop the skills and methods to provide biblical sound guidance and teaching to others in helping them attain their goals.
Careers include Career coach, Life coach, Counselor, Schools
What you'll learn
- Develop the knowledge, skills, and strategies needed to be an effective coach.
- Evaluate current coaching models and techniques.
- Understand the psychology necessary to motivate and understand your clients.
- Understand the principles of counseling.
- Specialized training in starting a business, business ethics and management.
- Understand why soul issues must be dealt with.
Development of the student's personal life
Bachelors of Arts in Personal Coaching
Degree program to providing the necessities for the student to be trained in the area of coaching individuals. Careers include coaching, opening a coaching practice and business.
Total Credit Hours 120
Bachelors = 120 Credit Hours - $39 per Credit Hour = $4,680
- COMM 417: Communication in Business Course
- MBUS 436 Business Mgt & Human Psychology Course
- PSY 437: Psychology in the Real World II Course
- COUS 441 Advanced Counseling Course
- SOLT 457 Soul Issues II Course
- LED 476: Foundations for Successful Leadership I Course
- LED 478: Foundations for Successful Leadership II Course
Payment options: All financial transactions are paid through the electronic payment system. All transactions are secure and confidential. Through Student’s log-in, students can register and access all of their records, including all financial transactions in their personal accounts.
Refund Policy: Registration fees are non-refundable. CCU offers students three (3) business days from the date of payment to obtain a full refund of the registration fee. Any student who registers in advance for their course, and then cannot take the classes will be returned all their registration. However, once the course has started and the student has attended 15% of the scheduled classes, no refund will be granted. Once a student enrolls in a course, whether online, by mail, or in person, they are already officially registered, and all withdrawal policies and fee refunds apply automatically.