The Bachelor of Arts in Religious Fine Arts prepares students for teaching ministries in churches, seminaries, Bible institutes and other ministry settings.
Careers include Pastoral Ministry, Worship Leader, Creative Arts Pastor, Church Management, Youth Ministry, Entrepreneur
What you'll learn
- Skills and knowledge needed to effectively serve in parishes, dioceses or other ministerial settings.
- Understand the basics of homiletics and hermeneutics.
- Old and new testament backgrounds.
- Understand the basic principles of counseling.
- Prepares students to increase competence and understanding in the Word of God by utilizing basic methods of biblical interpretation.
- Understand Church doctrine
- Learn business management and human psychology.
- Enable students to integrate biblical and theological understanding with creative arts.
- Understand essential principles and ethics of Christianity.
- Understand the foundations for successful leadership.
Bachelors of Arts in Religious Fine Arts
Degree program provides the student with understanding and wisdom in the implementation of creative arts. Careers include worship leader, creative arts pastor, church worker, director and entrepreneur.
Total Credit Hours 120
Bachelors = 120 Credit Hours - $39 per Credit Hour = $4,680
- BIST 101 Christian Worship Course
- BIST 103 Christology Course
- BIST 113 Born-Again Phenomenon Course
- BIBM 115 Church, Her Authority & Mission I Course
- BIBL 117 Introduction to Homiletics Course
- BIBL 119 Introduction to Hermeneutics Course
- COUS 136 Principles of Counseling Course
- SOC 130 Basics of Sociology Course
Payment options: All financial transactions are paid through the electronic payment system. All transactions are secure and confidential. Through Student’s log-in, students can register and access all of their records, including all financial transactions in their personal accounts.
Refund Policy: Registration fees are non-refundable. CCU offers students three (3) business days from the date of payment to obtain a full refund of the registration fee. Any student who registers in advance for their course, and then cannot take the classes will be returned all their registration. However, once the course has started and the student has attended 15% of the scheduled classes, no refund will be granted. Once a student enrolls in a course, whether online, by mail, or in person, they are already officially registered, and all withdrawal policies and fee refunds apply automatically.