The Bachelor of Science in Psychology will prepare students to better understand people.
Careers include Counseling, Pastoral Ministry, Social Workers, Behavior Healthcare Organizations, Schools, Medical- related Fields, Church Administration.
What you'll learn
- Learn how to interpret scientific research
- Understand how personality affects human behavior
- Behavior management
- Understand biblical foundations in counseling
- Integrate basic psychological theories with the scriptures
- Develop the student's personal life
- Psychological research techniques
Bachelors of Science in Christian Psychology
Degree program to provide student with understanding of the responsibility and requirements of the pastoral ministry. Careers include pastoral ministry, helps ministry and church administration.
Total Credit Hours 120
Bachelors = 120 Credit Hours - $39 per Credit Hour = $4,680
- BIST 203: Church History Course
- COUS 224: Grief Counseling Course
- BIBT 231: Soteriology Course
- FIN 235: Finance Overview Course
- PSY 236: Psychological Science Course
- PSY 249: Psychology in the Real World I Course
- CETH 256: Christian Ethics Course
- SOLT 257: Soul Issues I Course
- PSY 273: Psychology: The Neurological Study Course
- COMM 417: Communication in Business Course
- MBUS 436: Business Mgt & Human Psychology Course
- PSY 437: Psychology in the Real World II Course
- COUS 441: Advanced Counseling Course
- SOLT 457: Soul Issues II Course
- PSY 473: Psychology: States of Consciousness Course
- LED 476: Foundations for Successful Leadership I Course
- PSY 483: Advanced Psychology Course
Payment options: All financial transactions are paid through the electronic payment system. All transactions are secure and confidential. Through Student’s log-in, students can register and access all of their records, including all financial transactions in their personal accounts.
Refund Policy: Registration fees are non-refundable. CCU offers students three (3) business days from the date of payment to obtain a full refund of the registration fee. Any student who registers in advance for their course, and then cannot take the classes will be returned all their registration. However, once the course has started and the student has attended 15% of the scheduled classes, no refund will be granted. Once a student enrolls in a course, whether online, by mail, or in person, they are already officially registered, and all withdrawal policies and fee refunds apply automatically.