This Degree seeks to provide in-depth knowledge about the contents of the Bible. Careers include seminary, pastoring, church history, church operations, and theology.
What you'll learn
- Theological interpretations of the Bible.
- How to research and write for religious disciplines
- Examine the broad range of issues involved in interpreting the Bible.
- Intercultural communication and engagement
- Provide in-depth and comprehensive coverage of the contents of the Bible.
- Methodical study of Scripture
Old and New Testament background
Bachelors of Arts in Theology (Biblical Studies)
Degree program provides the student with the history, context and message of the bible. Careers include seminary, pastoring, church history, church operations and theology.
This Degree seeks to provide in-depth knowledge about the contents of the Bible.
Total Credit Hours 120
Bachelors = 120 Credit Hours - $39 per Credit Hour = $4,680
- BIST 101: Christian Worship Course
- BIST 103: Christology Course
- BIST 113: Born- Again Phenomenon Course
- BIBM 115: Church, Her Authority & Mission I Course
- BIBL 117: Introduction to Homiletics Course
- BIBL 119: Introduction to Hermeneutics Course
- SOC 130: Basics of Sociology Course
- BIBL 159: Justification Before God Course
- BIST 203: Church History Course
- BIBM 215: Church, Her Authority & Mission II Course
- BIST 223: Revelation of Jesus Christ Course
- BIBT 231: Soteriology Course
- FIN 235: Finance Overview Course
- PSY 249: Psychology in the Real World I Course
- CETH 256: Christian Ethics Course
- BIBL 259: Saving Faith Course
Payment options: All financial transactions are paid through the electronic payment system. All transactions are secure and confidential. Through Student’s log-in, students can register and access all of their records, including all financial transactions in their personal accounts.
Refund Policy: Registration fees are non-refundable. CCU offers students three (3) business days from the date of payment to obtain a full refund of the registration fee. Any student who registers in advance for their course, and then cannot take the classes will be returned all their registration. However, once the course has started and the student has attended 15% of the scheduled classes, no refund will be granted. Once a student enrolls in a course, whether online, by mail, or in person, they are already officially registered, and all withdrawal policies and fee refunds apply automatically.