The Ph.D. in Christian Leadership and Business is designed to prepare and equip students with research, teaching, management, and leadership competencies for executive-level leadership roles in churches, mission organizations, nonprofits, and Christian academic institutions.
Careers include Entrepreneur, Business Owner, Business Investor, Managerial Roles, Pastoral Ministry
What you'll learn
- Skills and knowledge needed to effectively serve in the marketplace.
- Understand business strategies in sales and marketing.
- Dynamic leadership for organizational effectiveness.
- Foundations for successful leadership
- Understand supply chain management.
- Apply biblical principles to overcoming the poverty mindset.
- Understand the scriptural basis for the expansion of the Kingdom of God into all areas of the society.
Doctor of Philosophy in Christian Leadership
Degree program teaches the biblical foundations of leadership. Areas of study include vision casting, team building and human resource development and church ministry administration. It also gives a solid foundation for the student to create and build a flourishing business. Careers include pastoral ministry, administration, management, entrepreneur, business investor and non-profits.
Total Credit Hours
Doctoral = 60 Credit Hours - $136 per Credit Hour = $8,160
- LEAD 627 Leadership & Reconciliation Course
- BIBL 631 Principles of Biblical Interpretation Course
- LEAD 645 Dynamic Leadership for Organizational Effectiveness
- CBUS 649 Business Strategy: Sales & Marketing Course
- CBUS 653 Supply Chain Management Course
- FIN 655 Interest Rate & Basic Derivatives Course
Payment options: All financial transactions are paid through the electronic payment system. All transactions are secure and confidential. Through Student’s log-in, students can register and access all of their records, including all financial transactions in their personal accounts.
Refund Policy: Registration fees are non-refundable. CCU offers students three (3) business days from the date of payment to obtain a full refund of the registration fee. Any student who registers in advance for their course, and then cannot take the classes will be returned all their registration. However, once the course has started and the student has attended 15% of the scheduled classes, no refund will be granted. Once a student enrolls in a course, whether online, by mail, or in person, they are already officially registered, and all withdrawal policies and fee refunds apply automatically.