The PhD in Practical Ministry equips students for teaching ministries in churches, seminaries, Bible institutes and other ministry settings. This graduate program offers several concentrations, each with a unique curriculum.
Careers include Pastoral Ministry, Church Management, Youth Ministry.
What you'll learn
- Theological Design for Transformative Ministry.
- Skills and knowledge needed to effectively serve in parishes, dioceses or other ministerial settings.
- Prepares students to increase competence and understanding in the Word of God by utilizing basic methods of biblical interpretation.
- Understand Church doctrine
- Practical methods on Bible lesson preparation.
Enable students to integrate biblical and theological understanding with practical ministry strategies.
Doctor of Philosophy in Practical Ministry
Degree program provides the student with the history, context and message of the bible. Careers include seminary, pastoring, church history, church operations and theology.
Total Credit Hours
Doctoral = 60 Credit Hours - $136 per Credit Hour = $8,160
- BIBT 625 Theological Design for Transformative Ministry Course
- LEAD 627 Leadership & Reconciliation Course
- BIBT 630 Great Discovery: Purpose, Vision and Success Course
- BIBL 631 Principles of Biblical Interpretation Course
- BIBT 635 Church Doctrine: God’s Purpose Course
- BIBL 637 Practical Methods: Bible Lesson Preparation Course
Payment options: All financial transactions are paid through the electronic payment system. All transactions are secure and confidential. Through Student’s log-in, students can register and access all of their records, including all financial transactions in their personal accounts.
Refund Policy: Registration fees are non-refundable. CCU offers students three (3) business days from the date of payment to obtain a full refund of the registration fee. Any student who registers in advance for their course, and then cannot take the classes will be returned all their registration. However, once the course has started and the student has attended 15% of the scheduled classes, no refund will be granted. Once a student enrolls in a course, whether online, by mail, or in person, they are already officially registered, and all withdrawal policies and fee refunds apply automatically.