The PhD in Theology (Divinity) teaches students to succeed as a theologian. As a theologian, students will engage with difficult passages in the Bible, wrestle with the big religious issues of the day, and examine how the Church in the past interpreted scriptures.
Careers include Seminary, Pastor, Church history, Church operations and Theology.
What you'll learn
- Learn advanced research in religion and theological studies.
- Theological design for transformative ministry.
- Theological interpretations of the Bible.
- Examine the broad range of issues involved in interpreting the Bible.
- Practical methods on Bible lesson preparation.
- Provide in-depth and comprehensive coverage of the contents of the Bible.
Doctor of Philosophy in Theology (Divinity)
Degree program provides the student with the history, context and message of the bible. Careers include seminary, pastoring, church history, church operations and theology.
This Degree seeks to provide in-depth knowledge about the contents of the Bible.
Total Credit Hours
Doctoral = 60 Credit Hours - $136 per Credit Hour = $8,160
- BIBL 623 Dispensation of Law and Grace Course
- BIBT 625 Theological Design for Transformative Ministry Course
- LEAD 627 Leadership & Reconciliation Course
- BIBL 631 Principles of Biblical Interpretation Course
- BIBT 633 Church Doctrine: The Trinity Course
- BIBL 637 Practical Methods: Bible Lesson Preparation Course
Payment options: All financial transactions are paid through the electronic payment system. All transactions are secure and confidential. Through Student’s log-in, students can register and access all of their records, including all financial transactions in their personal accounts.
Refund Policy: Registration fees are non-refundable. CCU offers students three (3) business days from the date of payment to obtain a full refund of the registration fee. Any student who registers in advance for their course, and then cannot take the classes will be returned all their registration. However, once the course has started and the student has attended 15% of the scheduled classes, no refund will be granted. Once a student enrolls in a course, whether online, by mail, or in person, they are already officially registered, and all withdrawal policies and fee refunds apply automatically.