The Master of Arts in Christian Entrepreneurship prepares students for Christian service in the marketplace and also making Godly plans and decisions in the business world.
Careers include Entrepreneur, Business educator, Business Investor, CEO, Business Owner
What you'll learn
- Identify best practices for individual and corporate spiritual growth and formation.
- Know that any Christian can fulfill their desire to serve God in the workplace
- Demonstrate mastery of information by being able to define and illustrate the most essential definitions and theories in accounting, logistics, finance, management, and organizational change.
- Skills and knowledge needed to effectively serve in the market place.
- Understand essential principles and ethics of Christianity
- Understand the scriptural basis for the expansion of the Kingdom of God into all areas of the society
- Understand online business in the 21st century
- Develop a network of business people.
- Apply the biblical principles to overcoming the poverty mindset
Masters of Arts in Christian
Degree program that gives a solid foundation of the student to create and build a flourishing business. Careers include entrepreneur, business educator and business investor.
Total 64 Credit Hours
Masters = 64 Credit Hours - $98 per Credit Hour = $6,272
Payment options: All financial transactions are paid through the electronic payment system. All transactions are secure and confidential. Through Student’s log-in, students can register and access all of their records, including all financial transactions in their personal accounts.
Refund Policy: Registration fees are non-refundable. CCU offers students three (3) business days from the date of payment to obtain a full refund of the registration fee. Any student who registers in advance for their course, and then cannot take the classes will be returned all their registration. However, once the course has started and the student has attended 15% of the scheduled classes, no refund will be granted. Once a student enrolls in a course, whether online, by mail, or in person, they are already officially registered, and all withdrawal policies and fee refunds apply automatically.