The Master of Arts in Christian Ethics and Marketing prepares students with further academic study on how to lead others in a business based on ethics from a biblical view. Students will learn how to use critical thinking skills to interpret data and use it to make positive decisions that will improve the functions of a business.
Careers include Entrepreneur, Business Owner, Business Investor, Managerial Roles, Pastoral Ministry, Corporate Marketing
What you'll learn
- Understand organizational development & change.
- Understand Christian ethics in business.
- Learn advanced marketing techniques in the 21st century.
- Understand how to lead healthy organizations.
- Understand human psychology & marketing.
- Apply biblical principles to overcoming the poverty mindset.
- Understand the scriptural basis for the expansion of the Kingdom of God into all areas of the society.
Masters of Arts in Christian Ethics and Marketing
Degree program from a Christian perspective providing an understanding of human psychology, current marketing techniques including social media, personal and corporate branding, sales and growth hacking. Careers include church administration, freelancing and corporate marketing.
Total 64 Credit Hours
Masters = 64 Credit Hours - $98 per Credit Hour = $6,272
- FIN 537 Financial Management Course
- CBUS 543 Advanced Business Course
- BIBT 556 Christian Theology I Course
- CBUS 559 Christian Ethics in Business Course
- CBUS 561 Business Strategy Course
- LED 579 The Spirit Formed Leader Course
- LEAD 581 Leading Healthy Organizations Course
- CBUS 582 Organizational Development & Change Course
Payment options: All financial transactions are paid through the electronic payment system. All transactions are secure and confidential. Through Student’s log-in, students can register and access all of their records, including all financial transactions in their personal accounts.
Refund Policy: Registration fees are non-refundable. CCU offers students three (3) business days from the date of payment to obtain a full refund of the registration fee. Any student who registers in advance for their course, and then cannot take the classes will be returned all their registration. However, once the course has started and the student has attended 15% of the scheduled classes, no refund will be granted. Once a student enrolls in a course, whether online, by mail, or in person, they are already officially registered, and all withdrawal policies and fee refunds apply automatically.