The Master of Arts in Organizational Management & Christian Ethics prepares students for effective leadership positions in business, government or non-profit organizations.
Learn how to maintain and manage an organization’s activities and employees in a wide variety of organizational management situations.
Learn to apply the science of psychology and business, using evidence-based practices to innovate, drive results, and manage change in today’s organizations.
Careers include HR Manager, Administrative Manager, CEO, Business Owner, Entrepreneur, Business Investor
What you'll learn
- Evaluate the importance of ethics and corporate social responsibility.
- Develop management processes and policies to manage human capital in organizations.
- Define and understand strategic planning, financial management, marketing and other areas in which an organizational leader must be knowledgeable in order to be effective.
- Understand Conflict Resolution.
- Apply biblical principles to overcoming the poverty mindset.
- How to lead healthy organizations.
- Analyze common behavioral factors that are present in organization management.
Masters of Arts in Organizational Management & Christian Ethics
Degree program to prepare the student for business management, consulting, administrative and leadership roles within an organization. Careers include agencies, business owners, administrator, manager, CEO, schools, hospitals and organizations.
Total 64 Credit Hours
Masters = 64 Credit Hours - $98 per Credit Hour = $6,272
- FIN 537 Financial Management Course
- CBUS 543 Advanced Business Course
- CBUS 547 Focusing on Organizational Change Course
- BIBT 556 Christian Theology I Course
- LED 579 The Spirit Formed Leader Course
- LEAD 581 Leading Healthy Organizations Course
- CBUS 582 Organizational Development & Change Course
- LEAD 584 Effective Conflict Resolution Course
Payment options: All financial transactions are paid through the electronic payment system. All transactions are secure and confidential. Through Student’s log-in, students can register and access all of their records, including all financial transactions in their personal accounts.
Refund Policy: Registration fees are non-refundable. CCU offers students three (3) business days from the date of payment to obtain a full refund of the registration fee. Any student who registers in advance for their course, and then cannot take the classes will be returned all their registration. However, once the course has started and the student has attended 15% of the scheduled classes, no refund will be granted. Once a student enrolls in a course, whether online, by mail, or in person, they are already officially registered, and all withdrawal policies and fee refunds apply automatically.