The Master of Arts in Prophetic Ministry prepares students to develop skills for prophetic ministry.
Careers include Prophetic minister, Counselor, Church worker.
What you'll learn
- Advanced Prophetic Training Certification
- Demonstrate a good understanding of theological and biblical interpretation.
- Understand spiritual gifts as applied to the office a prophet.
- Understand how to discern the voice of God.
- Understand prophetic protocols.
- Know the general functions of a prophet.
- Understand prophetic dreams and interpretations.
- Achieve personal growth in the prophetic ministry through the integration of theory and practice.
- Develop initial skills for prophetic ministry.
- Preaching that connects with the congregation.
Master of Arts in Prophetic Ministry
This Degree Program provides the student with further study to the calling and the office of the modern-day prophet.
Total 64 Credit Hours
Masters = 64 Credit Hours - $98 per Credit Hour = $6,272
Payment options: All financial transactions are paid through the electronic payment system. All transactions are secure and confidential. Through Student’s log-in, students can register and access all of their records, including all financial transactions in their personal accounts.
Refund Policy: Registration fees are non-refundable. CCU offers students three (3) business days from the date of payment to obtain a full refund of the registration fee. Any student who registers in advance for their course, and then cannot take the classes will be returned all their registration. However, once the course has started and the student has attended 15% of the scheduled classes, no refund will be granted. Once a student enrolls in a course, whether online, by mail, or in person, they are already officially registered, and all withdrawal policies and fee refunds apply automatically.